According to regulations from OJK and Indonesia Stock Exchange (IDX), the Company appoints a Corporate Secretary who acts as the liaison officer between the Company with the capital market institution and public.
- Based on the duties and responsibilities, the Corporate Secretary conducting the following activities:
- Ensuring compliance the various prevailing regulations and timely reporting to the capital market authority in the form of information transparency accessible through IDX-net.
- Maintaining regular communication with the capital market authorities, including OJK and IDX, related to the Company’s corporate governance and corporate actions.
- Monitoring the Company’s compliance with the Company Law, the Articles of Association, capital market rules and various statutory regulations and providing advice to the Board on any regulatory changes and its implication.
- Administering the meetings of the BOC and BOD and recording the minutes of the meetings.