We seek to meet the standards required by our stakeholders and customers so they can be confident of traceable, responsibly sourced products.
- A traceable and responsible supply chain
- Meet the sustainability requirements of our customers and other stakeholders
- R&D for yield improvement and operational innovation
- Engaging smallholders to achieve sustainable rural development
All our mills are subject to certification audits; We have extended our target of achieving 100% ISPO certification to 2023 due to new areas under development. Our Policy expects CPO suppliers to achieve ISPO certification. Supplier engagement is underway, using our Responsible Supplier Guidelines, and focuses on:
- Agronomy (Good Agriculture Practices, yield, soil health, crop protection);
- Good practice operations (safety, human rights, biodiversity, peatland, fire risk).
- 100% of FFB processed in mills is traceable to estates
- 94% of nucleus CPO production is ISPO-certified
- 100% internal mills audited to Policy requirements
- Supported 10 KUDs in South Sumatra in ISPO certification audits process